Iron Mountain was founded in 1951, starting as an underground atomic storage facility, and has become a world leader in information management services, serving more then 140,000 customers in 39 countries on five continents. They safely store some of the world’s most valuable historical artifacts, cultural treasures, business documents and medical records. With more than 20,000 professionals, and over 1,000 facilities, Iron Mountain has the experience, knowledge and reputation for security, making them the world’s leading provider of records management, data backup and recovery, and information destruction.
All you need is the right solution to help you develop and maintain a fully integrated healthcare information environment. By streamlining your information management processes, you can:
• Manage cost while reducing risk
• Protect and secure patient information
• Transition smoothly from physical to electronic health records
• Seamlessly deliver a single-format, complete patient record to the point of care
• Off-load administrative burden and free up resources to focus on what matters most–the quality of patient care
Contact MPPG to set up a free quote.